1. The Bible as the divinely inspired, inerrant Word of God: It is in its entirety the sole authority for all matters of Christian belief and practice.
2. The one true God. In the one true God there exists three persons, being: the Father, the Son Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit.
3. Jesus Christ: His deity, humanity, virgin birth, sinlessness, death and bodily resurrection; who will personally and visibly return again to earth.
4. The personality and deity of the Holy Spirit.
5. The existence and personality of Satan, his total opposition to God, and his power over the unregenerate.
6. The complete and total depravity of all men which makes them hopelessly lost without the new birth obtainable through faith in Jesus Christ.
7. The final estate of man: for the saved, everlasting life in the presence of God and for the unsaved, everlasting punishment because of their unbelief.
8. The Gospel by which we are saved being summed in the death, burial and bodily resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ.
9. The Church being the Body of Christ, united in the Holy Spirit, consisting of those who have received Jesus Christ as Savior. A local church is an organized assembly of believers united for the purpose of carrying out the Great Commission of Christ.
10. The Great Commission of Christ being to preach the Gospel to all men, baptizing and discipling those who have believed.
|What We Believe|
|How to Be Saved|
|Journals on CD-ROM|
|Tracts, Books & AV Media|
|2012 CBD CDs|
|2010 CBD CDs|
|2008 CBD CDs|
|PFO DVDs & CDs|